Back Again...

It has been a very long time since I last published anything to this blog. A lot has since changed in my life and I'm in a very different place. I have graduated High School, got my first and second jobs, and am working part-time in retail. I'm building a portfolio for my applications to art school and I am now legally considered an adult.

The future at the moment is a very open thing for me and at the moment I have no idea what it holds or where I'm going. I know, however, that I want to focus on doing the things that matter to me, acting, creating art, reading and writing. Making my life healthier and more fulfilling. Writing is an obvious way for me personally to do this and it is what is going to use this space to focus on.

I hope over the coming year that I will really use this blog without caring if it gets read or censoring myself and what I want to do for fear of others opinions and reactions.

So starting right now I am back at blogging and hopefully can do this successfully,C=h

Holly

Comments

Popular Posts