Hello there,
For my first proper blog post I am going to write about my favourite beauty products of the last few months.


Skin
First of all for skin, I'm going to go onto the subject of face wash -
I have quite spotty skin and I find it is quite an embarrassing problem, so I tried to find a good skincare brand that could help me. I tried out a few brands and nothing really worked for me until I tried out-
Simple spotless skin triple action face wash - 
Cost - £ 2.99 from super drug
Buy it Here-

I used the Face wash alongside the - Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturizer- 
Cost- £3.99 from super drug  
 Buy it Here-

After I had been using these for a while I began to get comments on my skin saying it looked healthier and the spots began to die down I use the face wash everyday and use the moisturizer every 2-3 days.

Make up -
Concealer

For concealer I use - Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer in shade 001 light - 
Cost- £2.99 from boots
there is not a specific page for the concealer so I will leave a link to the Miss Sporty website - http://www.miss-sporty.co.uk/  You can order it off this website or  
It gives  really good coverage i get quite dark patches under my eyes and if I apply the concealer over them it completely hides them and also blends really well so you cant see any lines or anything.

Lip Stick 

For lip-sticks recently I have loved - the Miss Sporty - Perfect Colour Lipstick in shade- 055 dream 
Cost- £2.59
Link- http://www.miss-sporty.co.uk You can only buy shade 055 dream on the Miss Sporty Website or you should be able to get it in store I bought mine in boots.

Its a really bright red and I actually bought it for Halloween to go with my costume and I loved it so much I went back and bought more its really good and it doesn't dry my lips out like I find most lip sticks do so it was really great and a big thumbs up for that haha.

Lip Gloss

For lip glosses I have also loved the- Miss Sporty - Hollywood Lip Gloss in shade 350 Rodeo Drive
Cost-£2.99
its a very bright red but its very glossy and sparkly which I loooove :) <3 


Lip Balm 

For Lip Balm I'm not very picky but I love a lip balm that smells nice and in my stocking this year Santa ;) got me a lovely one which i have been using religiously and it is the -  I Love.. Strawberries and Milkshake glossy lip balm. 
Cost-£0.99
Buy it here - 

It really does smell like strawberry milkshake :o 

Eye Liner

For eye Liner I have loadsss of eye liners but I mainly use - 
Models Own Kohl Eye-liner
Cost-£4.00
I really like using this eye-liner because its easy to apply.

Mascara
The Mascara that I use is probably one of my favourite beauty/make up products.
I use - Benefit They're Real Mascara 
Cost-£18.50
I Absolutely ADORE this Mascara its really just amazing it makes my eyelashes look a lot longer and thicker and I love it so much. <3 

Hair

Shampoo/Conditioner
For Shampoo/Conditioner I very recently started using 
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner for fine hair    
Conditioner- 400ml's
Cost- £4.69 but I think its on sale in Tesco so you can look into that

Shampoo- 500ml's
Cost-£4.69 I think this is also cheaper in Tesco

I love this hair product my hair feels a lot cleaner and healthier since I started using it and it also feels a lot lighter.

Dry Shampoo
For dry shampoo I use Batiste Dry Shampoo 
Cost-£2.99
 You can buy this for ANY hair type or colour or condition so have a look its really good and cheapy cheap
I use this on days where my hair is looking a bit greasy 

Well that's all for today thank you very much for reading
bye bye x






















  








Comments

Popular Posts