AWESOME TEE's

HELLO all, how is everyone :)

 

This is going to be a fun post. I have decided to post pictures of tee-shirts that i find are awesome tbh hehe.
(anyone that knows me knows that i would never say tbh :o i'll be saying YOLO next oh dear ...)

 

I love these because of the vintage look on the tee'z

On Wednesdays Pink Crop Top

I love this tee because ii love MEAN GIRLS !!!

The Little Things
I love this one because i<3 one direction !!

Never Stop Dreaming Crop Top

I love this vesty thing because of the whole thing tbh (hehe) the mickey mouse pic - yup the slogan-yup and the cool sunrise\sunset background


Hipsterpotamus Lounge Tee

Hipsterpotamus B-) nuff said

Boys Are Stupid, Throw Rocks At Them!
This tee-shirt reminds me of primary school (obviously not because i threw rocks at boys) because we all had this as our homescreens etc..

Chillin With My Gnomies

LOL

DnG Cupcakes Varsity Scoop Tee
I love this because it reminds me of one of my best friends who  OBSESSES  over baking.
its scary.

That's enough for today thank you to anyone who read this.
I hope you enjoyed it please comment or follow :) you dont have to but it would be nice and it would make me smile :) xx

Comments

Popular Posts