They Day I Discovered Urban Outfitters and Forever 21



Recently i went to glasgow to see one direction in concert :D and me and my Mum stayed in Glagow the day after the concert so we could do a little shopping. 
We spent the whole day on buchanan street. In and out of the galleries and along the street. We went to  forever 21 and Urban Outfitters :O oh my gosh, i was in love.





 Forever 21 was probably the biggest shop i had ever been in. 3 floors of clothes, shoes and accessories. It was awesome. I bought some things for school then wandered around the jewelry/accessories area for ages and got myself some necklasces. then i wandered around the other areas and got myself some lovely new clothes :) 


Then we went into Urban Outfitters. It was soooo cool we went in and the first thing i saw was like a huge record player and some vinyl records. They had Justin Timberlakes new album on vinyl which i thought was pretty cool. Then behind it were a variation of brightly coloured cameras that all had special effect lenses and then i turned around and saw all the clothes. They were sooo cool i loved it. I didnt really buy any clothes but they had lots of cool gift items. I got some comb in hair coulour, a bracelet and a handbag.
After a busy day of shopping we got the train home to Inverness and went to bed aha.

Byeee,
Holly x

Comments

Popular Posts