Book Tag - My Reading Habits

"You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world! This room's the greatest arsenal we could have - arm yourselves!"

- One of my favorite Doctor Who quotes from- Tooth And Claw, Episode 2, Series 2


So whilst browsing on bloglovin today I came across the My Reading Habits Tag and thought it would be a wee fun thing to do so without further ado, here it is-

•Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

Yes I mostly read on my bed as it's the comfiest place in my room and is away from all the noise of the house, but if I'm home alone (like if I'm ill or on holiday etc.) I'll read on the couches in the living room.

•Bookmark or random piece of paper?

Em I'm not really fussy with this and I actually just write down what page on my phone notes most of the time. But I do have some lovely bookmarks and am soon going to have to make one of these David Tennant/Doctor Who ones -


•Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or certain number of pages?

I will only stop if I have to but most of the time  I will have to finish the chapter, as I'm very picky when it comes to these things (some people would say ocd but I don't like using terms like that )

•Do you eat or drink while reading?

Some times but never ever have the food/drink within the radius of the book (I will NOT risk spilling anything! On the book).

one of my bookshelves hehe
•Do you watch TV or listen to music while reading?

I'll have the TV/music on but not pay attention to it.

•One book at a time or several at once?

It depends some times if I'm reading a book for school I'll have another that in reading for fun.

•Reading at home or everywhere?

I'll read anywhere I can
•Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Silently unless I am being forced to or I'm reading to someone.

•Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?

Never I have made that mistake before and I'm not going to repeat it.

•Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

This is another thing I'm picky over, I like to keep it looking as new and as perfect as possible.

•Do you write in your books?

 Not really apart from the ones on my kindle as I can add wee notes in without putting anything on the actual page. But i do love it when second hand books have wee notes written  in them. I also love to highlight quotes on my kindle.

So that's that :)  and whilst i am on the subject of books ed sheeran's new song for the fault in our stars film came out recently and i would encourage you to have a listen to it as its amazing !

Bye Holly xox


Comments

Popular Posts