Creativity- My Art

Hello there, 
I know it’s been a while since I’ve written on here and I’ve felt quite guilty for neglecting my blog so I have decided to make my return. This year so far has been unbelievably hectic but with my exams for S5 officially out of the way I want to focus more on my hobbies and interests. As a person who is largely into creative outlets- art, writing, reading, dance, acting etc. I have been trying to work on and put more effort and enjoyment into these. So now that I have some time to relax I have been focusing on drawing, I decided to put together a wee gallery of some of the stuff I’ve done recently.

A collage of my favourite drawings done in April

I love drawing eyes so a while back focused on improving my drawing of them 



A recent sketch of Victor and Emily from the Corpse Bride 


Another recent sketch, Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas
 *the shading does not show up well in this image*



A little sketch of Melanie Martinez, (done on a script at my drama class) 


A sketch of Jace from the Mortal Instruments 



A coloured drawing of a tattoo of Emily form The Corpse Bride 



A quick sketch of Harry Potter (not to keen on this one)

So that's all for now, I've been really enjoying drawing recently, as it's something that i have always liked to do, but don't get much time to do it for myself. As previously the majority of my art has been  school focused. I would like to do more Creativity themed posts, so hopefully they will be coming along soon :)
Thank you for reading,
Holly xx 
(Some images taken from my Instagram - hollypop235) 


Comments

Popular Posts