The End of The Primary Gifting Period

The Primary Gifting Period  or 'Christmas' as the young folk call it ;), Is over.

The leftovers have been eaten, the presents put away and the drunk relatives have disappeared (until New Year) And Santa is getting a well deserved rest,  But nevertheless I hope everyone had a lovely time.
I've been running this blog for something like a year now and  I have only done 12 posts which is something i'm not proud of.
So in the 'New Year' i hope to do a lot more with my blog and am excited to write more fun and interesting posts for everyone who takes the time to read it. And also hopefully not to get nagged by certain people for not doing new posts. Yeah, you know who you are :p . And i'm actually writing another post straight after this one so that should help start things of nicely.
Anyway i wanted to say a big thank you !!! to everyone who has taken some time to sit down and read my ramblings.
Holly <3

Comments

Popular Posts