Favourite Blogs - #1

Hello,
How are you on this fine day? I am very good as i am listening to One Direction's new album Midnight Memories (Deluxe Edition :) ) which makes me very happy!
And i got  an awesome new cup (its the simple things that make me happy)
Today after spending the past few hours reading through my favorite blogs why not write a post about them. So without further ado here they are-

Note- These are not in any particular order.

From- October Favourites



Zoella

I discovered this blog many moons ago. As most people who know me will tell you I have a YouTube obsession. And one day just after my 10th birthday I came across this little gem-



Zoella- 60 Things In My Room Tag 




From that moment i was stuck and soon came across many other You Tubers and was introduced to a few through friends etc....
Anyway after finding Zoe's YouTube channel. I also came across her blog. And I also became obsessed with it and many others.








Zoella is a mix of Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion posts. It's lovely design and beautifully edited posts really pull you in and make you want to know/read more. It has one hundred forty-seven thousand, five hundred eighty-nine subscribers on Bloglovin.





Sprinkle of Glitter- 

From - Huge Spring Primark Haul
I found Sprinkle of Glitter through Zoe. Zoe and Louise are best friends so through their friendship I also discovered Louise and her YouTube channel/blog.
Sprinkle of Glitter has eighty-nine thousand, one hundred twenty-six followers on Bloglovin. Louise' s blog is an lifestyle and beauty blog. Louise has an awesome personality and  often talks about 'Glitter Family' which is Louise (obviously), Her husband Matt and their lovely little girl Darcy.
Louise and Darcy from - You Asked Baby Glitter




Kandeej.com


Yet another blogger/You Tuber I discovered through YouTube. (This time not through Zoe but myself) is Kandee Johnson.
Kandee has 2 blogs but my favorite is KandeeJ.com. KandeeJ.com is a lifestyle and beauty blog.


Kandee is a make-up artist alongside running her successful blog and YouTube channels. And she is also a single mum of 4.
Kandee and her other son Jordan from-
Movie Talk and Red Vine Debate with Jordan
Kandee and 3 her kids
(Left to Right)- Alani, Kandee, Blake and Ellie

I admire her for doing all these things that she obviously loves and is passionate about. I also admire her because she is a very positive person and has a positive person and has a good outlook on life.


Tanya Burr






Yet another! Blogger/You Tuber is Tanya Burr. I discovered Tanya through Zoe aha. And also became obsessed with her and her then boyfriend but now fiancee Jim on YouTube.
From- Girlfriend Does My Make-up Tag!  on Jim's channel
 Before I discovered that she also ran a YouTube channel and is a make-up artist.
Tanya' s blog is also a mix of beauty fashion and lifestyle posts.
Tanya has a successful YouTube channel and has just released a line of nail polishes and lip glosses which I believe will be released into Superdrug very soon (hmm I sense a review in the not too distant future he he)
I love Tanya because she is such a kind, lovely and happy person :).

Well i'm getting quite tired now so I think I'll leave it here today. Thank you all for reading I really appreciate it.
I think I will do a series of posts about these and also my favorite You Tubers is coming soon.
Anyway T.T.F.N xxx
Holly




Comments

Popular Posts