Quick O.O.T.D.


Hi, just a quick post today.
I went into town and bought a bunch of stuff in the Primark sale and here is 2 of the items I purchased while in Primark. Which I thought made a cute wee outfit.


TOP- this lovely floral top was not in the sale but looked to darn good to just leave in the shop.
It cost £6 which I think is very good and whilst wearing it I have received a few compliments which is nice :).

SKIRT- this denim skirt was buried deep in a clothes rail full of skirts and I luckily pulled it out :) it was at an amazing £3 pound and I have been looking for a denim skirt for ages so i was very pleased with it :).


Ideas- this outfit looks good with most things, and I have just been wearing it with a few bracelets and plain black tights. So yeah hope you liked this and it gave you some ideas for an outfit.
T.T.F.N. Holly x




Comments

Popular Posts