Epic Disney Questions Tag

Because of my last post being quite a serious one, I thought I would do something a bit more fun and easy. So I thought why not do another tag? and as Disney is one of my favourite things ever! You can guess what I decided to do.




1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience-
The paper lantern scene from Tangled because it’s so darn beautiful and romantic and just gahhhh! Also Let It Go and Be Our Guest would be pretty damn cool.



2. An unforgettable experience you've had at the parks-
Absolutely everything. I've only been to a Disney park once and it was in 2009. My grandparents as a surprise gave us the most amazing holiday ever and we went to Disneyland Paris, the Studios and visited Paris as well. From start to finish it was one of the best experiences of my life and I can’t wait until I get to go back. 

3. What non-Disney song reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and or the parks?
Chariots of fire theme. (It’s a long story but you get the picture) 

4. When was the first time you went to a Disney park?
As I said in question 2, my first (and only :'(  ) visit was in October 2009 and everything was Halloween themed and amazing.


5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend who would you choose?
Either Merida, Belle, Baloo or Stitch. 





6. Who is your favourite Disney princess?
Sleeping Beauty but I also think Jazmin and Mulan are quite awesome as they’re both pretty bad ass. Also Mulan has a sassy talking dragon, enough said.



7. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry?
Either Bambi's mum dying or Mufasa's death, when Simba crawls under his paw it just breaks my heart. Also Bridge to Terebithia, that film always makes me cry.

Jim disapproves.


8. What is your favorite Disney movie?

THIS IS A RIDICULOUS QUESTION.

9. Overrated Disney Film?
Frozen. Please don't shoot me, but if we're being perfectly honest Disney just need to take their own advice and... LET IT GO

10. Underrated Disney Film?
Enchanted, Meet the Robinson's, Emperor’s New Groove, Hercules, Atlantis's (both of them), The Three musketeers, Lilo and Stitch, Princess and the frog..... The list goes on.

11. Favourite Disney song?
Friend like Me, Part of Your World, Under the Sea,   I’ll Make a Man out Of You, What’s This? Anything from Hercules, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, the Lion King or Lilo and Stitch. Yup I’m just a little obsessed. Also Agony from Into The Woods in my opinion is pure gold.
Please just watch it-

12.   Least Favourite Disney Song?
So DIFFICULT. Maybe What Makes the Red Man Red as I consider it to be quite racist and that’s not okay, EVER. Also Hello Little Girl from Into The Woods, now as much as i love Johnny Depp's acting i hate his song as its seriously creepy and when I saw it, it seemed almost like they were trying to insinuate something darker than what should be allowed in a children’s movie. Just  look at that face- 


13. Most Memorable Disney villain?
MALEFICENT (the original) she is absolutely terrifying. The thing that makes Maleficent the most memorable is that she’s evil just because she is, she doesn't appear to have any motives other than not being invited to a party. Also Ursula’s a pretty memorable one. And more recently-
The wolf from Into the Woods, 
because come on how creepy can you get *shudders*.

14. Favourite classic Disney/ favourite modern Disney?
·        My favourite classic (I’m assuming this from the classic vault list thingy) is- either Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Hercules, Aladdin or The Little Mermaid.

·        My favourite modern Disney film is either Pirates of The Caribbean (all of them), Bridge to Terebithia, Alice in Wonderland (2010), Cinderella (2015) or Oz the Great and Powerful. 

15. Favourite Disney score?
I don’t know about score necessarily, but the film with the most songs I like would probably be Hercules. "WHO PUTS THE GLAD IN GLADIATOR ?... HERC U LES"



16. Favourite Live Action Disney film?
Oh my goodness! There are actually so many I can’t choose so I’ll have to give you my top few- CINDERELLA (2015) Alice In Wonderland, Into The Woods
Pirates of the Caribbean (series), Narnia (the series), The Princess Diaries/2, The Santa Clause and The Sorcerer’s Apprentice. There are loads more I love- The Haunted Mansion, The Lizzie McGuire Movie etc....  

17.  A Disney film you didn't like as kid but like now?
Ooh that’s difficult as I loved practically all of them as a kid just as much as I do now.

18. Favourite Studio Ghibli Film?
I haven’t seen very many but I would say either Spirited Away or My Neighbour Totoro.

SOO CUTEEE


Source-


That's all folks :)
Bye Bye, Holly xx

P.S. I tag everyoneee who wants to do this :) please let me know if you do.

Comments

Popular Posts