My Happy Songs :)

Hello there,
Today I wanted to talk about three songs. One of which is extremely famous, another which is also extremely famous but not the version I like and one that is most likely well-known by a certain group of people (directioners).

Number 1- The Beatles- Here Comes The Sun.
This song is my-all-time favourite song, I love it with all my heart and it never fails to make me smile, it also is a song that gives me hope.


I do not have one specific reason for why I love this song, although while I think about it is at the end of one of my favourite films- The Parent Trap (the newer version with Lindsay Lohan although the original is amazing) but I love it regardless.

Number 2- One Direction-No Control.
This is an extremely happy song for me and puts a smile on my face the second I hear the first note.


Its no secret that I am a big One Direction fan, I love their music and sometime after purchasing their newest album- Four, I discovered this song. One thing that I really like about it is the fact that the chorus is sung by Louis which doesn't happen too often in 1D's music so it makes a nice change. I love the lyrics, the music. Just everything really.

Number 3- Nina Nesbitt- Don't Stop
Now this is a very well-known song, and as much as I enjoy the original (by Fleetwood Mac) I absolutely love this version. Also Nina sings it very well live! (p.s. it’s also one of my favourite music videos)



Well that's all really, I know this wasn't a very long post, But I just had the idea and thought I would write it. So there you go. I hope you enjoyed.

Byeeeee Holly x

Comments

Popular Posts